Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'/\/\ Co/\/\i/\/g B@cK sOo/\/...!!


Like a wandering viewfinder I am out and trying to figure out what I am gonna do actually in my life. My past five attempts to write a novel had gone in vain. Every time I reach close to it and then BOOOOMMMM!!!

In one shot I always come crashing down to earth. But this is the sixth time I am standing yet again on my feet and this time I want to make my each and every effort count in order to complete the story that was left incomplete…

Maybe god wants me first to learn how to walk on earth properly then aspire to fly high. I have set this as my destiny. There was a time when I felt lost and defeated. But today there are many people who actually supports me and they think that I am a good writer.
I had always cursed my fate for anything bad that often happens in my life. The negative person inside me has started ruling over me. The more I try the more I am becoming negative. So that’s the reason I am pouring out my heart so that I am able to put that negative person inside me aside and resume my work with a positive frame of mind.

Right now I am pursuing engineering and I am in 2nd year. Two years from now on and I will be one among those who aspire to be someone else but they end up chasing their needs from morning till late night every day, breaking their head on everything and anything, and in the end of every month they keep telling themselves that this is what they always wanted to be when they get their paycheck. I have never imagined my life to be like this in my wildest of dreams and in deepest of my slumbers. I want to be independent. I have been a maverick and independent kid since my childhood. I never asked anyone to take decisions for me. I have made my own choices, took my decision, followed my own principle, and implemented my own rules.

Right now I am no-one. I am Mr. Nobody. I write blogs and most of them are about love even though they are own life experiences nobody gives a fuck about it. Whenever I update it, they read it, imagine their life to be like that, shower their compliments upon me and then they wait for the new one to come. And when I try to write something which I think is politically correct then they say that I am made for writing love stories and I should restrict myself to it.

Why should I write what people asks me to write????

I want them to read what I have to share. But not, what they want to read. If you agree with me then continue reading or else close the window of my blog I wouldn’t mind. Because I write for you and if you love what I am writing it gives me immense confidence to write more and live up to your expectations. I don’t know what I am writing about I am still clueless about it. I am just writing whatever is coming into my mind.

My girlfriend says, “You have to complete your book before we reach our marriageable age so that her parents don’t have any objection regarding my job profile.”
She’s right. She loves me like mad and so do I and all she wants is to marry me happily. I don’t tell her about the complications that I am facing while chasing my dream. The reason why I don’t tell her regarding the challenges that I am facing is just because she’s my sweetheart and I always want to see her smiling doesn’t matter what price I have to pay for it. She’s someone who has made me more passionate about my dreams and I want to do it for her if not for me…

Chasing your dreams is never easy. You face innumerous challenges. When I first wrote my first draft, I was not sure whether I want to continue it or not. Life has been always unpredictable and so my first novel that I wrote turned out to be so unpredictable that even though after my five attempts today I am still there from where I started.
First time when I wrote I completed six chapters happily but then my PC got infected with hell lot of viruses and whole thing got crashed. I failed!!!
Second time when I started I was on the verge of completing ninth chapter. But this time my brother deleted that folder which had all those nine chapters unknowingly. He pressed “shift + del” or else I would have restored it from recycle bin. My second attempt also failed!!!

Third time when I wrote, this time I completed twelve chapters and saved it in my pen drive so that it doesn’t get affected even if the PC gets crashed and nobody can even delete it from my pen drive. But there was something else written in my fate. I lost that pen drive. I failed yet again!!!

Fourth time when I started I completed almost 80% of the book and this time somebody stole my laptop. My fourth attempt also failed!!!

I was too frustrated after this incident and I stopped thinking about my novel at all. I didn’t write anything for next two months. I went to my home town in my semester break and I framed a whole new story. I framed the plot, did my part of research, and started writing it yet again. This time I decided that if I save it in my e-mail then it would be safe. But who thought that after ten days I would forget my own password???
My fifth attempt also failed!!!

At this point I remember something that Sir Paulo Coelho had mentioned in his debut novel “The Alchemist” which is a great novel. It says:

“If you fall seven times then you must have the courage of getting up the eighth time…”
And I follow it from my heart. Doesn’t matter how many times I will fall, I will get up the very next instance.

As being a wandering viewfinder I have set my journey and I am going to chase my dreams and live them the way so that this nobody could be somebody someday…

Thank You Folks…

See You Soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment