Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A walk to remember........

22nd April, the day that changed my life or i should say changed me indeed. Each event, each moment is vivid and fresh in my mind as if it has happened yesterday. It’s almost been a week in Hyderabad and i haven’t even walked out of my house yet. I woke up early and decided to go out for a walk; i walked for some twenty minutes down the street where i found a park.
I looked around and found that the park was really big. I was just strolling in the park when all of a sudden my heart took a halt and my eyes got stucked somewhere. I would love to say i saw stars and heard sweet music but the dominating sounds were: gossip of fat aunties; sounds of vehicles; scream of children. I checked her carefully she wore a pink top over her gray colour shorts. I wondered girls look so amazing when they wear something like pink. Her waist length hair has a life of its own, it played with the dust everytime she moved. There was something in her, some kind of magical attraction that was attracting me towards her. I couldn’t help but move my gaze away from her when i noticed she was also looking at me. She was at some 10-15 foot distance away from me. Apart from her height everything about her was simply perfect. She was only five feet and two inches i guess................................................................................................................ 


The ultimate aim of Life's Unpredictable is to make you believe in yourselves more than anything else.  


A freak who calls himself a weirdo; a passionate lover who is waiting for his lady love; a football freak who is actually a playboy and the bold and beautiful Shivani. These are the characters around Marc Rhinhart.


What happens when they meet each other, become best buddies, had fights, experiences the magic of love, suffers the pain of heartbreaks, realizes the need of dreaming big and when they thought everything was going smoothly then the world comes crashing down to them............
Find out what happens in their life's which they never expected and thats what made their Life's Unpredictable....!!




coming soon........!!

11 comments:

  1. my my my... very interesting bro.. it making me more and more desparate to read it as quickly.. no doubt that the plubishers will like it !! its gonna be in the market soon dude !!! keep the good work up !! cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dats so beautifully written....i reali luvd it n i badly wanna kno wat happens further....did u write that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @natasha.... thanks alot
    its not completed yet...its my debut novel...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice start. All the best with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Start.. I want to know what happened after that.. Wish You Luck Mate..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey itz superbeb n vry interesting...m eagerly waitin to read more...all d best dear... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome yaar................left me desperate............wish u luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. for the time i was reading this , i even 4got to breathe.........

    ReplyDelete